Wednesday, March 21, 2012

STILL 80 Degrees and Sunny?!?!?!

Yes, that is correct. It is currently 80 degrees at Elmira College, and half the campus is out playing frisbee, sunbathing, kicking a soccer ball, or laying by the fountain (that unfortunately has no water yet). Feels a lot more like Term III then the end of Term II, but on the plus side, this wonderful weather we are having here is definitely putting a good mood on everyone across campus which is a very good thing considering the end of Term II always proves to be the hardest. We are just about in the home stretch now, just a few weeks left of classes and then...finals.
Soon the library will begin extended hours and final projects will be due. But then as a reward for working soooooo hard to finish finals....APRIL VACATION! But until then, there are a lot of things going on right now.

First, Orchesis show is tomorrow! This week has been filled with practice, practice, and more practice. Tonight is dress rehearsal and I am excited to get started and perform three shows this weekend. My family is coming to watch, and after all the hours all the dancers have put in, I am sure the show will be awesome! I will post pictures next week!

This is my second to last week in clinical, and tomorrow I will be staying after clinical an playing bingo with the residents for the second time. Last time I really enjoyed myself, and my bingo partner won numerous times and seeing the residents enjoying themselves and feeling happy made the extra few hours well worth it.

All of my classes are wrapping up, and I am working on some final projects, papers, and presentations. Don't forget to check out my final project for Women in Society, my blog, at the link http://womenreppinwomen.tumblr.com/. I will be posting a few more times with important issues, and in a few weeks I will be presenting to the class. I am eager to see the other projects as I know there are a variety of different types.

Off to dance, studying, and later sleep!
Tomorrow will be beautiful too, so I am hoping to enjoy some sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment